Average Temperatures in Bhumibol Dam, Thailand
- The mean annual temperature in Bhumibol Dam, Thailand is hot at 27.6 degrees Celsius (81.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a range of mean monthly temperatures of 8.6 °C (15.5°F) which is a very low range.
- The warmest month (April) is very, very hot having a mean temperature of 31.8 degrees Celsius (89.24 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (December) is fairly hot having an average temperature of 23.2 degrees Celsius (73.76 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Bhumibol Dam
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Bhumibol Dam Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Bhumibol Dam
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 316 kms (196.4 miles) NNE
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) NE
- Lampang, Thailand - 126.8 kms (78.8 miles) NNE
- Phrae, Thailand - 157.4 kms (97.8 miles) NE
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 123.6 kms (76.8 miles) ENE
- Loei, Thailand - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) E
- Tak, Thailand - 43.1 kms (26.8 miles) SSE
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 144.3 kms (89.6 miles) ESE
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 245.8 kms (152.7 miles) ESE
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 212.3 kms (131.9 miles) SE
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 322.6 kms (200.4 miles) SSE
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 331.1 kms (205.7 miles) SSE