| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bhumibol Dam in August is very hot at 28.1 °C (82.58 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 103mm (4.1in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 12:53 long with an average length of 12:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Bhumibol Dam August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bhumibol Dam, Thailand
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bhumibol Dam:
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 316 kms (196.4 miles) NNE
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) NE
- Lampang, Thailand - 126.8 kms (78.8 miles) NNE
- Phrae, Thailand - 157.4 kms (97.8 miles) NE
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 123.6 kms (76.8 miles) ENE
- Loei, Thailand - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) E
- Tak, Thailand - 43.1 kms (26.8 miles) SSE
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 144.3 kms (89.6 miles) ESE
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 245.8 kms (152.7 miles) ESE
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 212.3 kms (131.9 miles) SE
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 322.6 kms (200.4 miles) SSE
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 331.1 kms (205.7 miles) SSE